Help support your local PTA by becoming a member, making a donation or purchase spirit wear from the Lynch Elementary Spirit Store. Your contributions help us fund events that encourage literacy and school safety. And let’s not forget about all the family fun activities that we have planned such as the Winter Festival, Spirit Nights, Spring Fling and so much more! Attend the PTA General Meetings noted in the Calendar to learn more about all we do for our school!
Here are some other ways you can help support the PTA:
- Place any gently used clothes, small toys, shoes, etc. in the Goodwill bin near the Cafeteria/YMCA entrance (in the back).
- Attending Spirit Day/Night at local restaurants – you have to say you are there to support Lynch Elementary (check the calendar for location & dates)
- Box Tops
- Participating/donating during our walk-a-thons & other fundraisers through the school
- If you or someone you know owns a business and is interested in becoming a sponsor, please complete the Business and Parent Sponsorship Request Form and see how we can help advertise your business. Your donation will be tax deductible too!
- Come visit our Lynch Elementary Spirit Store where you can shop dozens of items such as T-shirts, fun gear and outerwear
If you are not already member and would like to be, please complete the membership form located in the Contact Us page. We will send you an invoice using Square to process your $5 membership fee. Or you can complete the New PTA Member Form 2018 and include cash or check in your child’s school folder. Checks are made payable to Lynch Elementary PTA.
Thank you for supporting our school!!
Information about Florida PTA’s Take Action Network – If you are interested in promoting the advocacy of children through legislative action, please visit the Florida PTA’s site by clicking here to sign up for the Take Action Network.
NOTE: Registration must be updated yearly!